HI! I’M AMBER MARIE!
I am a full time pet portraitist, and My Studio is in Hampshire, UK, near Stonehenge! I live with “Mr Amber Marie” and a frequent visiting Westie called Muffy.
I specialise in a medium that most wouldn’t consider to be a drawing tool – a biro! I also use coloured pencils to soften the look, and add colours that are impossible in my preferred pens.
I love to create life-like portraits of all creatures great and small directly from your favourite photos. These drawings can be then printed onto a huuuuuuge range of custom items such as cushions, mugs and even fairy lights! I have completed portraits of rabbits, cats, guinea pigs, horses, british wildlife and even unicorns in the past, but I dedicate most of my studio time to dogs. Even your own pets can be printed onto my entire range – fancy your pooch on a teatowel? You’re in the right place!
I’m currently working towards having a Summer House in the garden, perfect for an open studio, where you can visit, browse items for sale, chat, have a coffee, view my gallery, watch me work and meet my future pupstar (breed to be determined!). But until then, I will be working from the second bedroom in our very small flat!
I’d absolutely LOVE to see a photo of your pets!!! Feel free to join the group below by clicking the image, and become one of my extra special Biro Buddies! Inside the group there are exclusive discounts, reveals, sneak peeks and even designs and products only available to Buddies! As well as being a lovely community to meet like-minded animal lovers!
what I do?
Here’s how YOU can help:
– Purchase an item from my shop! Every penny helps towards me and my little family
– Share my page with all dog lovers! The more that know about me, the more can join the pack!
– Post in my group! Seriously, I want to see your pets, their antics, photos of them next to their portraits…. show how similar they are to my card designs…. Anything! There’s even a competition running in there at the moment!
– Leave a review! You have NO idea how much it makes my day to read what you think of your item! You can leave a review/recommendation on my Facebook Page, my Etsy Shop (Only if you have purchased from there), on Google, writing a post in my group, or even on your own profile!
– Send me something! Anything to help keep me going, brighten up my studio, supplies, self care, chocolatey indulgence or even just a card to brighten up my day… It makes me beam from ear to ear to know that someone is thinking of me! I have an Amazon Wishlist full of ideas that even my family purchase from for birthdays and Christmas (I even shop from it myself when I need to cheer myself up!), or my address is below if you would like to send something yourself! Don’t forget to include a note, so I know who to thank!!
Amber Westwood, 42 Sunflower Way, Andover, Hampshire, SP11 6GD, United Kingdom